Monday, September 8, 2008

HOLY CUCUMBERS!

Being a Relief Society president had its challenges for sure, and I don't miss it much. However, I was lucky to serve with an amazing bishop. Bishop Goeckeritz and I became very close, and I feel like he is a grandfather to me. Since we still live so close, it isn't hard to stop by for a visit.

Today we made the trek over to see Bishop and Elvona, and hopefully snag some peaches. Last year I got some AMAZING peaches from them, but I missed the peach days this year (so sad). As a consolation prize we were given a cucumber the size of Stella. Apparently it was one of the smaller cucumbers.

1 comment:

angelicindy said...

that's hilarious. what are you going to do with such a giant cucumber? I guess Stella could use it for a walking stick or a bat if she could heft it! :)