Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHO'S THAT BABY?

When Stella is getting ready for her bath and I lay her down by the mirror she has always looked at it, and I thought that she was looking at herself. Soon I realized from her angle she couldn't see herself, and she was looking at me. She must have been confused thinking, "When did I get two mommies?"

Then when I would try to put her in front of the mirror she would ignore the "other" baby and just look at me.

Last night though Brent put her in front of the mirror and she acknowledged the "other" baby for the first time. They seemed to like each other.

2 comments:

Krisi Church Summers said...

Michelle, you are becoming quite the photographer! I absolutely LOVE the main picture of Stella at the very top of your blog. You might very well start an Evans Sallay Photography Company. However, I'm sure you'd come up with a way better, awesomer name since you are so awesome and since you and Brent make such awesome babies! (I liked that comment you put on the side of your blog :) ) Anyway, keep up the great work!

stacy said...

You forgot Brent's brilliant comment. 'Hi. It's Daddy!" Spoken a creepy voice like the old man on Family Guy. Comedy Gold!