Monday, September 22, 2008

THREE MONTHS AGO

Stella was three months old on Saturday. I used to be very good at knowing how many weeks old she was, but I think I am only going to worry about months now. Besides, I always was confused when moms gave me their baby's age in some random number of weeks...too much math for me.

For Stella's birthday, she got to have her first trip out of Utah when we went to visit the Gummows in Idaho. She slept through the drive over the border, so I don't know if she was too aware of the change.

At three months Stella loves to suck on her hands, smile at friendly faces, make all sorts of cute and deliberate baby sounds, and sleep in so late that some mornings her mother wonders if she is still alive. (In the sleep department she seems to take after her mother.)

Stella, you are truly the most unbelievably beautiful child, and we love you!


2 comments:

angelicindy said...

I was just going to say that I only know two people that can manage to sleep in until noon when the entire rest of the world is up and about. Way to go Stella!

Christy said...

She's grown even in the last few weeks! :( Those pictures are so adorable... as usual. :)