Saturday, September 27, 2008

MAKING THINGS MOVE

Yesterday Stella held her own bottle all by herself for at least 7 seconds! I don't think anyone would believe me, but my dad was there and he can vouch for us. Each day, my baby's motor skills become more evolved. I am not surprised by her talent, I always assumed she would be naturally gifted.

She shows off most of her mad skills when playing with her toys. Stella is becoming very skilled at grabbing them, making them move, and also getting them close to her mouth. In fact, at times she becomes kind of annoyed that she can't get them totally to herself. I have taken a million pictures of her playing with them in hopes that a photo could capture the perseverance of my child, but I fail constantly. Although this picture doesn't capture Stella's skills, I thought it was a happy accident and had to share.

3 comments:

Johnson's said...

So about the hair...? I have no idea-I thouhgt it was just thinning cause her head was growing,then within about 2 weeks it had disapeared.It was pretty devastating, but it has started growing back in.It's pretty light so I'm looking forward to the new adventure of my ever changing baby. I hate when people say how cute my little boy is too, no matter how much pink she's wearing...so we pierced her ears!

Mistie said...

Just wait!! Once she get them to her mouth-- it is never ending. Then EVERYTHING goes in the mouth... and i mean EVERYTHING!!! Lots of fun. It all happens way to quickly. Of course stella is a gifted one though...she has you for her mama!!

angelicindy said...

i love this pic with the toys blurred. :) you must have one awesome camera or either you're an amazing photographer!