Monday, September 22, 2008

TRUE LOVE ALWAYS

This weekend we decided to pack up Stella for the first time and take her to Idaho to the woman who seems to miss her the most, her aunt Heidi. Heidi is a devoted follower of the blog, but finds it torturous to see pictures of my adorable baby. It seemed only natural to bring the baby to her live and in person. She was overjoyed.

Our weekend was spent doing mostly nothing, our usual fare. We did manage to have Cy's photo shoot, watch the boys play, and catch a late showing (at home) of the classic Teen Witch from our early adolescent days (still totally awesome). Heidi also won Brent over by making him food and playing Ticket To Ride with him. The visit was over much too soon, but we have some delightful memories. However, for Heidi I don't think one of them will be when Stella projectile-vomited in her face....a direct hit...her best yet. Loving a baby after such an experience is true love!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Michelle...I found your blog from Nicole's blog and I was so excited. Your daughter is really beautiful (which of course you already know!) :) It has been so long since I've seen you, but you look exactly the same, which in my book is a great thing. It was fun to see all your pictures. Glad you're doing well with your handsome hubby and darling baby.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

My favorite is how you can see the dirt on Catcher's hand when he is pushing the tire. You are making me miss these boys so much.