Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GRABBING HANDS

As Stella's mother I have tried especially hard not to go too crazy buying toys. She hasn't shown that much interest yet, and I figure her room is going to be a land of toys in a matter of months so I figure buying her toys is a waste. Of course as a semi-shop-aholic I find the toys quite tempting.

Yesterday I allowed myself to pick out two toys that were on sale at Babies R Us. (I really do not care for that store by the way, but it does have the things you need for the babies.) I thought this was so cute! It has little tags, a rattle, a mirror, and it spins slot machine style to make animals. Muffin was really showing great skill and interest in her everyday overhead toy this morning therefore, I thought she was ready for a hand held upgrade so I gave her the new toy. Um...she loved it.

2 comments:

Johnson's said...

Michelle-I say your comment on Marli's blog and followed the link to yours...Stella is really cute! I can't believe she's already 3 mo old.Time goes by so fast so enjoy every moment! (even the ones you don't realize happened until after) Congrats! I know it's a little late, but I guess late is better than never :D ~Jenn Johnson

Johnson's said...

Congrats! Better late than never, right? :D I say your comment on Marli's blog & followed your link...I just had to see that cute Stella! You have a good recipe! Enjoy every moment-time goes by so fast & they do so many things.So it is ok to post every day,they are so amazing. It's fun to watch them develop into a cute little person!